Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries is a group of Christian men that understand the impact that sexual addiction and pornography can have in today's American family. Through supportive prayer and wise counsel, men coming to Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries find it a safe place because they are talking to other men who have had similar experiences.
After contacting Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries, the men will be well supported to face one of the greatest challenges of their lives . . . breaking a sexual addiction.
Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries is a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. There are no fees or denominations associated with the Christian counseling that is provided through Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries.
This 24 hour a day ministry, is ready to stand shoulder to shoulder with men struggling with pornography and lust through the volunteer efforts of Christian brothers and sisters. This ministry is funded by gifts from private donors and fund raising events. If you feel moved to become a supporter of Shoulder To Shoulder Ministries, CLICK HERE to make a donation via credit card or call (513) 314-7522 to obtain information regarding the next fundraising event.
Shoulder to Shoulder Ministries, Inc. is a nondenominational ministry created to offer hope, reconciliation, and the love of Jesus Christ to men struggling with sexual purity issues, to be a safe place for men.
Statement of Faith
What We believe…
- …that the scriptures are divinely inspired. They are infallible, trustworthy, and are the ultimate authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- …that there is one true God, maker of Heaven and earth, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- …in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God. The scriptures declare His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His work on the cross, His resurrection from the dead, and His ascension to heaven.
- …that salvation is a gift received by faith in Christ alone, expressed in each individual’s repentance, recognition of the death of Christ as full payment for sin, and acceptance of the risen Christ as Lord and Savior.
- …in the unity of Spirit of all true believers who comprise the Church, the Body of Christ.
- …in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling a Christian is enabled to lead a godly life.
- …that every believer is called to live so in the power of the indwelling Spirit that he will not fulfill the lust of the flesh, but will bear fruit to the glory of God.
- …that Jesus Christ will come again to Earth to fulfill the eternal plan of God.
- …that we are commanded as believers to proclaim the gospel to all nations and make disciples of all men.